View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 3, 2014, 10:45 PM

I commend all of you for the advise and support for Pretty Funky. You can see the caring hearts of the people in this group. I am 67 years old and have learned early in life it is not fair. But if you want to judge your life in how fair it is, you will never find the answer. I truly do believe everything does happen for a reason. There is no place for blame, it just doesn't work like that. It does no good to look for a reason to blame negative things on what you are going through. I know it does not feel like anything good will come from this, but if you will only keep faith and know there is a reason. The worse thing you can do is to give up. You are better than that and you will find the strength through this.
What is going on in your life may be a plan for your life to change and to realize there are so many good people willing to help you, let go of those that are just dragging you down.
God Bless you, and just know you don't have to know someone to care for them. We are all connected through love.
Kathy,wife of 69 year old male with DX June 2013 with MDS= RAEB 2refractory with Extra Blast Very High Risk WBC 1.9-RBC 2.29-HGB 8.1-PLT 32-, as of Aug 2013:. BMB 12/4/13= WBC 5.57/RBC 4.86/HGB 15.5/HCT 42.8/RDW 49.6/PLT 188. 3% blast.BMB 4/11/14 WBC1.6,PLT12,RBC2.6,HGB9.2