View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 22, 2014, 03:06 PM

My insurance is one that won't do the extensive testing. I have had a fever and might end up going to the hospital but I've found some support in life with an ex boyfriend who is a doctor (don't worry, he's not acting in the role of my medical advisor or anything, just being a genuine friend), and that's been a wonderful reconnection of friendship that has lifted my spirits. Reminds me there are honest people out there with integrity and actual heart and the capacity for forgiveness. So I have a few friends who are rallying around me and I know I won't be alone going through this process now! I feel much stronger. I forgot that my ex is a definite Dr. McDreamy. Best looking guy I ever had the fortune of dating, although we are much better friends and nothing else (this is NOT the same ex I wrote about before).

I may have to go in and get this fever checked out. I just didn't want to get admitted. Hate spending the time in the hospital but maybe I'll actually have a little company this time

Thank you all for the resources as well. I don't know what I will qualify for. I have a pretty good job, but some complicated finances. Luckily I got rid of my mortgage (maybe that'll hurt though when they deduct living expenses?). I'll have to figure it out.

I'm known for having wacky reactions just to being transfused so I'm worried ATG will be harsh on me. I've been on corticosteroids in the past and HATED them but I will be complaint in ALL my treatment. I want my poor bone marrow to recover!

Last edited by PrettyFunky : Sat Feb 22, 2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Many grammar edits because my brain is muddled with fever