Thread: Danielle S.
View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 3, 2010, 11:42 AM

Danielle S.

Hi Greg,
Thank you soo much.. The last report I have on his Blasts and such are from Aug 2009. his blasts were 6%.... cd4 neg.... cd117 positive Cytogenetics were normal..
That's when he was in the hospital ....
But now with treatment we get all the blood work but they don't have the blasts etc on them...
And your right this whole year 1/2 I have been doing sooo good, And I could take on the world.... I just am soooo scared and exausted now.... I dont let him see me like this, but I'm sure he knows, cause of the eyes HAHA....
I worry cause his brother is a 9 out of 10 match and I know they would rather have a 10 out of 10 marker match.... But I dont know how long it takes to wait for them to find a donor.... I just worry his levels are gonna keep going down.... We are to see his hempo dr. right after christmas but if his levels are low I dont think they can give him a treatment...
I tried to watch one of those web cams but I couln't get my old time pc to hook up too it,but than again I'm not that pc savey... so i'm sure I was doing somthing wrong....
No we dont have another place to go other than the transplate hospital, that's were we are going next week, I( I would imagine) they haven't called yet for an appointment... (hopfully today).... We have the Cleveland clinic.. But they too are a transplate hosp...
Thank you sooooooo much Mr. Greg H...