View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 28, 2014, 09:33 PM

bob and julie

what is ebenefits? I have been advised thru my state senator that the va assumes it will be ANOTHER 3-4 months before my case reaches the top of the pile- that would make it just over a year for the latest delays I began in 2000.....Bob good to hear your fight is still there- I have spoken with John Huber of AA&MDS INTERNATIONAL and he has advised that his org is self funding a study of MDS, VIETNAM VETS AND AO it should be off the ground by next year late his org has no new info the doc working with them is steve s-9-=-=-, forget his last name
Julie what is DBQ or whatever initials you used? chemo is listed as a cause for MDS therefore the VA will turn you down on behalf of any claim stating that correlation; tRUST me if you don't have to fight that battle don't take it on- congratulations if you win your case based on CLL!!

I continue to research have added TCDD to my list for possibilities looking into international studies- mostly studies are interested in the treatment not the causes...with our new undeclared war the govt and VA ARE NOT INTERESTED IN 'OLD NEWS' so we just have to continue the fight-
bOB AM I LISTED ON YOUR EMAIL? aRE YOU IN fLA OR Georgia? How are you feeling?