View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 15, 2008, 05:13 PM

Yours was a precious answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Hello Paula, I am glad you wrote here. Sounds like your husbands treatment was average treatment. For me, that hardest part was after I got home. I remember going to the clinic so often and all of the transfusions. For most, that is normal. I was very week and didn't feel well for quite some time. Takes time to get the counts to go back up. I know it must be hard for both of you, but it will get better. A fever is always of a concern with the immune system being low. Did the Dr. put him on an antibiotic or anything to help with that virus? I hope they can do something to help with it.
Hang in there!
Connie
Hi Connie! I'm sorry for did'n answer you before. Indeed I was not able to come to the site.
Your answer is precious to us because Jorge is feedling very weak in spite Hb is 9.1 and platelets 64.
Magnesium is very low due to cyclosporine and it might be the cause.
Thank you for sharing your experience that is quite as my husband's - after being home has been the hardest part.