View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 1, 2009, 01:04 AM

Thank you for the information and link to online signup for the AA portion. I've signed up my family to attend. Hope to meet some others from this forum there.

I've already requested info from AAMDS.

I thank you for starting this forum as I've learned so much from reading the threads. Experience shared by others is priceless. Since my brother's very recent diagnosis my head is swimming from trying to quickly learn and accept this disease while handling the hospital, dr's, and helping my brother thru the side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Cuadra View Post
kcbabe,

The MDS Conference is focused on MDS patients, not aplastic anemia patients, so it's not very suitable for you or your brother, but Dr. Paquette will be speaking about AA later on the same day, so that's the session to attend. See Free Session for AA Patients in Los Angeles, September 2009 for details.

You can also get information on aplastic anemia directly. Contact the Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation to get a free AA information packet. Also, go to their Online Leaning Center to watch the presentations on AA.