Thread: treatment plan?
View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 27, 2016, 10:48 PM

@bailie - i am currently only on BMBs as needed, meaning that if my counts drop or if there is some other problem, we'll take a look at 1 year from my last biopsy which would be in november,

@paul s - i too am hopeful that you will have good success with vidaza the second time around.

I know that i have asked about getting biopsies done more frequently, but according to the doctors, your peripheral numbers almost always show negative movement if there is an underlying problem. fortunately, my numbers have been either steady or stronger continuously since my last biopsy in November of last year. I was really quite ill at the time and received my first and second injections of neulasta - it was the only times and last times that i ever received neulasta - the results were immediate, and apparently lasting. I keep forgetting that I received those, but the difference was night and day.
MDS RCMD w/grade 2-3 fibrosis. Allo-MUD Feb 26, 2014. Relapsed August 2014. Free and clear of MDS since November 2014 after treatment with Vidaza and Rituxan. Experiencing autoimmune attack on CNS thought to be GVHD, some gut, skin and ocular cGVHD. Neuropathy over 80% of body.