View Single Post
Old Sun Mar 2, 2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomforever View Post
How did you know? Did you have a direct experience with James Vaidyan for you to say that he is charging too much? Considering the cost of the conventional treatment of MDS or AML, and other blood and bone marrow diseases which would cost hundreds of thousands if not millions, what he is charging at $200 (provided your claim is true), is actually nothing compared to the hospital costs.

Better that you share your experience/s here than giving seemingly partial opinions. TIA!
Hello There - I know because I have had direct contact with James Vaidyan and went through the experience. I used the word "seems" as each case and treatment is different. Remember MDS is not a disease but relates to a collection of blood-related diseases. I just wanted to "alert" members of this forum trying to find alternate treatments for their loved ones of the associated costs but I did not want to "discourage" anybody that can afford it. As for the costs, I also clearly indicated that the common man in India cannot afford Ayurveda medicines costing Rs. 1000 per day. However Mr Vidyan has several clients mostly foreign nationals on medical tourism or NRI's who can easily afford his treatment. Probably his treatment is also working but I do not know for sure and cannot comment on that.

I also totally agree that for people who can afford, in your words "hundreds of thousands if not millions", $200 is pocket-change- nothing more than a drop in the ocean.

My loved one is battling MDS but we are unable to afford James Vaidyan's experimental treatment at this stage. "hundreds of thousands if not millions" and/or Rs. 1000/day for an experimental treatment which in Mr Vaidyan's own words may not work, is beyond our humble means.

This was my personal experience with Mr Vaidyan's treatment. We look forward to your "complete opinions" on how this treatment including costs worked in your case. Peace!