View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 24, 2013, 09:53 AM

Hi Fried

Hope you are doing some better - and I know it is frustrating not knowing and waiting and going thru tests and still nothing - been there - done that - how about one time finished biopsy and laying there and plop there it goes dropped - then another time while aparatus still in - they leave the room saying I've never seen this before - I was like hell I am laying here people - (it was hit wrong and hit spinal fluid - that was not a fun time) I went for years with no answer - then go to NIH as I was literally dieing and not able to hold blood - they patched me up - had a dx - of MDS and come home 2 months later and go to hematologist I had been going to and he says - I still dont believe you have MDS - that was a nice kick - Boy I got off on a tangent - sorry - Ask questions over and over - and if it dont feel right ask more and go to someone who you get a good repore with. Thats all I got for now - What state are you in? Best wishes -
Now have RAEB-2, Firbrosis 3+, blasts 18% peripheral, 10 - 14% blasts marrow, chromosomes now T 1:21, trisonomy 16 and 1.- Match found ---10/10 -couldn't believe when I heard - Tentative day is 1/09th!!!! Admit date changed to 11/12. WOW -