View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 31, 2016, 11:00 AM

HOPE

I have been researching the cause of MDS as related to AO for more then 20 years. My husbands original doc suggested I change my research approach and I did 20 months ago, it has helped!! There is No scientific/medical study that states a nexus. That's #1
#2 no one or group has reviewed ALL studies related to the topic including got groups
#3 In researching the toxicity of dioxins (TCDD), the effect it has on the micro BM niche environment, the proteins of blood stem cells and the antagonistic changes all that causes shows a relationship between AO and the changes MDS shows. I have cited 5 specific scientific studies, 2 using "human" cells in rats, that clearly demonstrate a "biologic plausibility" connection, demonstrate an"epitologic commonality" between AO, CLL AND MDS. Additionally, I have written to the authors of the studies who have provided statements that "it is as likely as not" the there is a shared relationship between AO AND MDS.
I Ave legal representation that hopefully we use this data in my appeal whenever that may be. If again I am refused due to no "scientific/medical studies" I will be crazy and continue my fight for every etc with MDS. My husband died at 52 after an 8 year battle. He fought harder against MDS then the Jet cong he would say..how sad.
So for those who research check out TCDD AND AhR interactio, Hematopoietic stem cells and AHR. BONE MARROW FAILURE AD DIOXINS.. When BVA decides on my claim I will let everyone know. My claim is in DC but no date yet. Thanks to Bob MacFarlane for his support, data and unseating help.