View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 25, 2017, 07:53 PM

Dear Kellie

When I was placed on the Vidaza program I read everything I could get my hands on, but after my first cycle I wanted to talk to someone who had experienced Vidaza to get answers to some of the things I was experiencing. I stumbled on this Web Site and in particular Baille who showed up everywhere supporting,giving advice and getting answers for people to things
They needed to know. In the MDS forum Dick was looking for answers and Baille responded .The thread had been going back and forth by the time I discovered it and reached out to both of them. Your Dad was back to me almost immediately. While our exchanges were limited I got answers that really helped me understand things I was experiencing and also allowed me to have better dialogue with my Oncologists. While it might sound trivial and even stupid the thing I will remember your Dad for most is when he answered my question about being able to play golf while on the Vidaza program. He explained that not only did he play that at times he played after he got his shots. I love my golf and now going into my 5th cycle try to play twice a week. May times I have gotten my reaĺly tired and without fail I will think of your Dad and what he had gone through playing golf. How can I not finish. the round.

MY sincere Condolences to you and your family

Owen M