View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 21, 2014, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbk007 View Post
If the injections are really bad ask for the IV. The odeno*/Zofran is constipating to say the least. I was taking 8mg tabs. Try eating some yogurt if you can. It worked for me. It restores the flora that the Vidaza might wipe out..If all else fails there's always Senna or brand name Senokot. Senna stimulates peristalsis. - Good to see you still posting!!!!
All the best!
I don't believe IV is an option here. I am taking just 4mg of Zofran and senna and ducosate ...!! Due to gut issues, my Gastro Enterologist recommended ALIGN Probiotic ... And it's amazing! I also have a small amount of lactose free, probiotic yogurt each day. I am neutropenic (0.3) and was told that the bacteria I am taking are beneficial and never harmful. I'm glad to still be posting!
DX MDS RA Low Risk August 2012. DX Changed to MDS RAEB1. Progressed to AML July 2013. Participated in clinical chemo trial CPX351 and relapsed four months later in March 2014. Maintenance chemo -VIDAZA (AZA) stopped after 4 rounds. Awaiting full report from BMB.