View Single Post
Old Mon Jun 20, 2016, 09:30 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl C View Post
Hi Data - For your viruses, have you tried any natural immune system boosters/antivirals like Olive Leaf Extract? I'm really impressed with it after it got rid of my shingles in 3 days about 3 months back. I took the liquid version with the highest level of oleuropein I could find.
Cheryl,
Thanks for the post and the PM. It must be nice to have a support system. I am envious. I admire you for your courage to make the decisions you have made.

As far as the "natural remedies", my background is in engineering (electrical and aeronautical) and have always relied on proven technology and I guess that has made me skeptical of things that haven't been rigorously proven - like natural remedies. I am sure there is stuff out there that helps some people but I like to stick to the medicines that have been through FDA approval and are prescribed by a doctor.

Best of luck to you!!!

Data