Thread: Marrow Forums
View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 3, 2009, 08:30 AM

Thank you

I would like to, again, thank everyone here at marrow forms. I came here looking for answers to my questions that no one here could answer.

It has been a release point and had allow me to ask questions, as well as give answers to many questions. I have been blessed by reading many of your stories and thank all of you for opening up your life's to total strangers. Thank you for letting me vent my emotions, and yes, I talk as much as i write.

My last statement, unless asked, "Patients, be patient with your care givers. They're new at this and you may be frustrated, but so are they seeing you sick".

My father said toward the end, "It was much easier being the patient, and I love you. I don't know what I would have done without you".

Thank you all again,

Scott
Son of Bob
Scott, Son of BOB. My father, diagnosed 9/07 with "hypo-cellular acute bone marrow Leukemia" AA, AML & MDS. He was 77 years old 08/25/2008. He was being treated with Ara-C, blood and platelets w/needed. Stopped blood treatments 12/08/08 & passed 12/23/2008. Pop was the best father and friend.