View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 19, 2016, 04:36 PM

Sounds very similar to what you have - I'm hoping it goes away with time - or at least doesn't get worse - its a bit annoying but if that's the worst thing I'd be happy.

I'm glad you're feeling well - I'm sure the fear of relapse is omnipresent - but you seem to have things in great perspective. - hopefully you will remain stable for many years now - in the meantime I think you should be playing more golf.

It is hard to believe its been seven months - I was very focussed on my six month ski trip and traveling with my wife thereafter and now I'm finding it hard to exercise as much as I should and figure out my next physical goal - it seems to take me a few days to recover my strenght after a big burst of activity - but overall I doing well. A year ago my Hgb was down to five and I was being sent to the emergency rooms with an array of cardiac issues - hard to believe how far I've come! Life is good.

Thanks for all your support and advice -

Best to you and your family.
Paul
Lower risk MDS diagnosed 2012. Recurring skin nodules treated with prednisone, otherwise watch and wait. HG dropped from 11.5 to 8.7. Kept going down to 5. Vidaza didn't work. BMT from MUD on September 10 2015