View Single Post
Old Thu Jun 17, 2010, 09:19 PM

they sending him home

Hi everyone,

My husband got 2 more units of blood today which makes 6 i think gee my days are running together, this week. The physical theraphist came in and tried to walk him with a walker he did pretty good.

The dr. came in tonite and said that he would probably go home tomorrow as he could go to the clinic and get blood, that he didn't need to be in hosp. for that, so I guess everything is ok now.

His eating is maybe one or two bites a meal, but I have been getting him to drink one boost drink aday, so hopefully that will help.

Tomorrow is Friday, they said they were sending him home with home health care, don't know anything about it, I just can't imagine they can get someone to start on the weekends. If he needs blood this weekend the clinic want be opened, I just don't understand these people.

I know that the amount of time they gave him in May is closeing in, I just hoped they had been wrong.

Well I will have my plate full, when I get him home, but will try to post as much as possible.

We will be seeing his regular doctor some time next week, they are to let me know tomorrow.

Thank you all.

Anne