View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 2, 2012, 12:24 AM

Hi Amber, I had the horse ATG in March of this year, and my team in Seattle likes my cyclosporine readings to stay in the 200 range, I started out taking 750mg/day of cyclosporine immediately after the ATG and am now down to 425/ day, divided between AM and PM 12 hours apart. My creatinine rose into the 1.2 range when I started taking the cyclosporine but since starting Exjade about a month ago has ranged up to 1.4 so we're watching it carefully. My cyclosporine and kidney levels have been checked weekly since the ATG to closely monitor them. My team has never suggested I skip a dose because they want me to maintain the levels in my system for the best result.

I'm supposed to drink around 80 oz of fluid per day, divided among water, juice and tea. I also drink coconut water which is a great source of potassium and electrolytes.

Best.

Sent from mobile phone-excuse typos