View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 30, 2015, 12:24 PM

VA Case File Numbers Where Approval was Granted For MDS

I have fought battles with the VA for years. There were many times when I felt like quitting. I now have a 90 percent VA disability rating. A large part of my VA disability is Agent Orange related. Since I have already passed the "Agent Orange" mine field I do not any longer have to deal with establishing those facts all over again. Earlier this year I was awarded Individual Unemployability by the VA, so i have that part covered as well.

I was diagnosed as having MDS in the fall of 2014. I have read up on MDS. I know that thousands of veterans have MDS, and that many have applied for VA Compensation. I am now ready to tackle the issue of MDS and the VA, as to how it relates to me.

I need your help in assembling a list of all VA Citations where MDS was accepted, and given a VA disability rating with pay. I know that some of you have been working on this as well. If you have a list of VA citation numbers where Veterans were awarded VA Compensation for Agent Orange/MSA issues would you kindly share that listing of VA citation numbers with me.

When I begin to compile my case information I want to include all of these past VA citations, along with copies of all of the citations in my package to the VA. This will save time, and will also make it easier to establish the nexus between MDS and Agent Orange.

To date I have found the following VA Citations:

Your help on this will be very much appreciated.

Sassi AKA Bill