View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 3, 2008, 04:09 PM

Thank you

Thank you all for your responses again it felt good to find others to discuss this who actually know how it feels to go through it although I feel bad that any of you had to go through this as well. They just decreased my cyclo by fifty because my levels were too high so Im kinda nervous of whether that will cause my platelets to drop. I will find out friday. I am still pretty tired and am taking daily naps as well. The wierd thing is my rbc is not that bad at all so maybe you are right about it just the drugs they have me on. I am really happy though because I am on half the medication I came home on. I had a really hard time with the prednisone as well so I was dreading a second treatment so fast. I only really had a problem with my rbc and my wbc counts the first six weeks out of atg and for a bit on and off before treatment. What seems to be stubborn in my case were the platelets.

Last edited by Kim2007 : Mon Mar 3, 2008 at 04:26 PM. Reason: wanted to add something I forgot to mention