View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 24, 2016, 07:20 AM

Thumbs up Surgery went very well and smooth as silk

This time around was much easier on me. Perhaps it was because all the nurses and aides were familiar and it felt like I was among friends. Perhaps it was because it was Christmas Eve eve. I was fortunate to have the same Anaesthesiologist. He is a very soft spoken man who loves Classical music. So concerned about his patients that he gives a follow-up call a few days later.

My surgeon only had to remove 1 lymph node. I got back home before nightfall. My neighbor's wife took me in and he picked me up. He stopped and bought me a McDonald's vanilla shake. Wow, was it good, too. I had not been to a McDonald's in over 10 years, I know where I am stopping on my way back from grocery shopping next time around.

My Dr., beautiful woman that she is, had on dangling Christmas Tree earrings and a black, form fitting scrub outfit with embroidered golden boxing gloves with Fight Like a Girl beneath. I didn't see her in the OR but she came to see me prior to the operation. What a beautiful smile she gives out, too.

I feel much better this morning than I did the day after the biopsy. Gives me a positive outlook about this business. At least they tell me I can beat this cancer.

Thanks to all who send me such good advice, and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

White-Stone