View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 28, 2013, 09:19 PM

Whizbang you are so right about thinking it is asthma. I did the same thing, especially after a good belly laugh, I couldn't breath and would reach for my other half's inhaler. I think myself sort of lucky they found the MDS as I had annual haemo checkups due to my long term anaemia, high platelet count and high ESR. If I didn't I would assume a gp visit would just say I was unfit or had asthma. Just before I was dx my gp gave me antidepressants (which I didn't take), it wasn't in my head. I was falling asleep too often, I knew something was wrong, it wasn't normal. I was really upset that he gave me the anti depressants. I was lucky my annual haemo checkup was due and I pushed for a BMB, which was granted and how MDS was found. My GP believes it is a mistake because I do not fit the criteria such as being too young. So I changed my GP the other day.

SBK I forgot about the dizziness. I thought it was because I may not have eaten much for the day.

Thank you

Honey
Dx June 2013 MDS del 5q and 7t. Further chromosone changes August 2017. Lenolidomide and 10 months on Azacytadine failed. Transition to AML August 2018 failed induction chemo. Trial drug FT2101 failed at 6 months. Next on Venetoclax with cytoterabine.