View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 7, 2021, 09:02 AM

My heart goes out to you, dear Andy.

My mother is suffering from severe aplastic anemia. The horse-ATG medicine has not yet proven to be successful. She also has a spinal infection from low neutrophils acquired after a bone marrow biopsy. She is on an antiobiotic drop for two more weeks. It lowers her blood counts, requiring more blood and platelet transfusions. Her neutrophils are down to 200-300 because of it, too. Now she has pelger-huet cells in her blood test results. The antibiotic causing such a low white blood cell count is behind this, I believe. She has 12 more days of the drip, so we just have to hang tight. Antibiotics can wreak havoc on the body.

Don't let statistics and google searches scare you. I ask you to practice Qigong to help heal yourself. It is super powerful. Please go beyond the fear and the shock. You can go beyond this illness. - I assure you.

I just wanted to say that when aplastic anemics and MDS sufferers develop PNH, it would be secondary PNH, which is usually just treated with folic acid. I could be wrong, but it's not as serious overall as primary PNH.

Much love and healing to you!

Matthew