View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 26, 2011, 07:16 PM

Thanks for that Birgitta, I thought of haemodilution too but my platelets were higher than they have ever been and the doctor determined that I was actually dehydrated and needed the extra litre of IV Saline. in reality my Hb would have been lower after the fluid load.

Oddly, my neutrophils were higher than they have EVER been and so were my lymphocytes. My monocytes were just on the the high side of normal. Liver enzymes had decreased for the first time but protein and globulins were well below normal.

I was supposed to have two weeks off treatment but when I looked at my appointment book I noticed that I've been booked in for another week of daily copper in a weeks time. I hope the secretary has made a mistake. I'll phone them next week just to check.

I made the mistake of going shopping yesterday. Christmas crowds already, absolutely hideous. I was almost knocked over by a run away child once and twice by pushy young women pushing prams. I think I'm going to have to give in and start using a wheelchair for shopping trips, it's becoming a every man for himself world out there.

Regards
Xq19.36 mutation
Xq21.40. mutation
1p36. Mutation
15q11.2 deletion