View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 24, 2011, 04:08 AM

I feel tired and demotivated

Hi everybody,
I had my ATG in the middle of april 2001. My 3xATG, it's exhausting...and I have had no rise in my counts yet.
I know there are more threats with this matter but Im really worried. Its my 3xATG and I dont know what to do if doesnt work....I am terrified of a transplant.
I visit my doctor every weeks. Until yesterday I have more neutrophiles than linphocites in my counts, I think it was encouraging, but yesterday I have more lymphocites than neutrophiles again. I think it is because lymphocites are hyperactives again...I dont know what to think and my doctor only say "we have to wait....", no interpretations about my counts and when I come home, I go mad trying to understand my counts. In the last two weeks they are dropping again. They are moving not in a long way. My maximun platelets were 14 and now I have 10...I think is the same....
I look my platelets because they were the first that started to rise in my 2xATG...and this time in this moments (in the month 2) I had already 20 platelets and now I have 10...
I am desperate...
Janire, age 31, diagnosed AA september 2007; treated with ATG november 2007, no response; 2xATG april 2008, total remission..... RELAPSE and 3xATG in april 2011....now waiting for a response... not always easy. Http://anemiaaplasica.blogspot.com