View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 6, 2016, 05:20 AM

Thumbs up Thanks

Hi Dan

Well thank you so much for that that has to be the most useful information at least I can understan the blood counts a little better and they are all quite low arent they dont think I realised just how low? Also when they did the biopsy there were 3 nurses and I recall them really struggling to find enough to do the biopsy does that make sense? I have called my consultant and have an earlier appointment for this Friday as not feeling to good my arms itch a lot and tingling feelings in my lips and hands not painful just uncomfortable, the heart still pounding and ringing in the ears! oh the joy ! hahahaha! I have to laugh as I still cant believe this is real maybe I am in denial? I have always been so fit and healthy I teach aerobics and go for long walks with clients and this time of year I do activities with children water polo,crafts,football and many more so to say the least I think I am in shock as I am unable to do these things and go to work.
So presidone should help me can you tell me excatly what it is? as I have mentioned before I live in spain and to get English info is hard so you are being really helpful. Please keep in touch ! Also anyone else it would be good to chat! xx