View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 7, 2013, 12:17 AM

My husband only had one mouth sore on his inner cheek that healed quickly. His Drs and nurses scratched their heads about how well he did but he drank as many fluids as possible. That helped keep his mucus lining moisturized. He did all the saline rinses on time and took this herbal mouth wash tonic w him that his dentist reccomended. All the ingredients are natural.
When your mouth, eyes or nose get dry and you have little to no WBCs you are creating a warm moist breeding ground for bacteria to form an ulcer. When things are being properly moisterized and fluids are flushing these areas they are also flushing or cont moving Bactria away. Google biotien gum and it can explain better then I can.
Also not to overstep but religion is important to me and I am so thankful for the prayers that were said for my husband.
Heather, wife of Ronald 36; dx PNH 2012; Dx VSAA 2013; eculizumab(Solaris) hATG 2/20/13 cyclosporine 400 mg daily. 37 units RBC and 15 units of platelets. Post BMT -pentam,vorconizole,valtrex, valcyte, actigall, Pepcid , prograf, magnesium.
10/10 MUD 10/10/13
Now no PNH or AA. Mixed Chimerisim