View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 21, 2009, 08:57 PM

Wednesday

Gotcha Brigitta, I am going to review all her meds against the list then bring it to the doc's attention.

Nellie is much improved today. Ct scan verified small amount of pnumonia, no clots anywhere. Hgbl still at 8.2, whites at 5.8 and platelet counts holding. Last Neupogen shot this morning. Getting vitamins, fungus protection and antibiotics. Sugar stable at about 210. Also getting mednizone IV, transfusion on hold, still maybe necessary.

Hope to meet with Dr Morris early in the morning. I am wondering if we should ask for another BMB. It has been four cycles since the last. With such good results last time, I am wondering if there is a down turn because of this last drop in counts. Any comments??

Thanks all for following our journey, God Bless.

Eli
Eli, husband of Nellie (64), dx 3/08 MDS RAEB-1 w/abs, 2nd BMB 9/08 after 4 cyls blast dn to .5, Vidaza reduced 50% on 11/19 after sudden drop in CBC, 8th cycle completed 12/26/08. BMB 2/09 blast 17%. Seven day Induction Therapy completed 3/23/09, Started Salvage Therapy 5/5/09. Stopped 5/8/09.