View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 7, 2015, 10:37 PM

Smile Time for an update

Well, it is ti me for an update. I had been in a decline since the beginning of October but am starting to feel better. I was feeling depressed because of the decline in my physical functioning. During the holidays I went on my first vacation in 4 years - went to visit friends nearby and it did me a world of good. When I got back I burned my self while cooking and got 2nd degree burns on my right hand. It has healed really well. Then I got a cold that turned out to be RSV. I spent 3 terrifying days in Emergency waiting for a bed so I could be treated for it. However, I had already been sick for at least 2 weeks and I was in the minority whose body healed itself and I went home without treatment. I think the virus is finally gone and I feel much better. I will not be doing Photopheresis but will have some adjustments to my medication. I will also be starting physiotherapy since I have lost so much muscle mass I have to do something. I am having trouble walking and have been tripping and falling. So things are looking up!