View Single Post
Old Wed May 16, 2012, 06:14 AM

Dr. Malhotra

Rich;
Hope your numbers were okay, and that you could get your treatment. Dr. V. told me that if I got my Florida nursing license that I could come to work for him if we get down next year. I have to check into it ahead of time, and maybe get some chemo training here where Earl is getting his - observe and volunteer for a while and be ready if and when we are able to come down. He did go and have a large nickel sized growth removed fro his right forearm today - it was MUCH smaller before his chemo - and they said that even though the Dr. thinks it is 99% malignant - he said the chemo wouldn't work on this type of cancer. So - he now has 14 stitches in his arm, and it's quite painful. I just wish I had gotten to know Dr. V better - instead of trusting our uninformed PGH docs. And as far as Oak Hill Hospital is concerned - that's where Earl got his transfusions too. What a pain it was to get to that infusion room with all of the construction going on. He will get one unit of platelets this afternoon. We have an infursion lab at our local hospital - and know all of the nurses - like it a whole lot better than Oak Hill. Do you actually live in Brooksville - or do you have a Brooksville address? Take Care.
Beth