View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 17, 2009, 06:34 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccartbmw View Post
Hi,again,

My counts as of Febuary, are really good. The best since I was diagnosed four years ago.My platlets are 151,000, my hb 12.5 but the Doctor has still not taken me down on the cyclosporine which is 250 mg a day. He said on my next visit he will start to taper me down. But my kidneyfunction is good.Keep the faith, it will all turn around. Try to keep positive. I cannot sleep!!!
Hi Carol ur welcome, nice your platelets are pretty high my platelets have stayed bellow 50,000 I also take cyclosporine 175 mg per day.Does the cyclosporine give you any problems? It makes me really hot sometimes and makes my stomach hurt. So you were diagnosed in febuary of 2005? how weird so was i. I keep a more than positive attitude I act like im not sick sometimes and i even forget that I am. Cant sleep I had that problem Insomnia from the prednisone < I dont like that pill < or are you just worried?you shouldn't you will be alright lots of laughs do real good. thank you for reaching out and sharing some of your AA experiences. Sam

Last edited by samster(OG) : Tue Feb 17, 2009 at 07:02 PM.