Thread: Vitamin K-2
View Single Post
Old Thu Feb 7, 2013, 12:55 AM

tinnitus

Tom
Interesting that I should read your post today . . . I may have an idea that could help your tinnitus. I like to do as much as I can health-wise with diet. About 6 months ago I got a water distiller . . . not crazy about tap water and bottled water is pretty inconsistent. Anyway, after we had been using it for a while my husband and I both realized that our tinnitus was either vastly improved or gone. Time passes . . . my husband (he's the one with tMDS) picked up the norovirus and wound up in the hospital for a week. I stayed with him pretty much 24/7 and got him home yesterday. Never gave much thought to it, but I was drinking hospital water . . . aware of the chlorine taste, of course, but I had other concerns. Just realized that the tinnitus is back. So, of course, today we are totally back on the distilled water. I'll try to remember to pay attention to how quickly it goes away. I also think it has improved the restless leg syndrome. Might be worth a try, and would certainly fit with your healthy diet.
hubby 73, dx NHL 2001, CNS involvement. SCT (auto) 5/08 [dx UTUC renal pelvis, 2010/surgeries/MMC], MANY recurrences, chemos, surgeries, rad. dx t-MDS 3/11: IPSS 1.5 (Int-2); MDA 11, RCMD trilineage, inc. Fe, ring sideroblasts, 7q del/mono 7 (51.5%), 46,XY,t(6,17)(p22;q25)[4]/45,XY,-7[4]/46,XY[12].