Thread: Vitamin K-2
View Single Post
Old Sun Oct 30, 2016, 02:22 PM

K-2 and D3 Vitamin combo

I initially showed cytopenias 14 years ago. My hemotologist suggested it might just be me and my sustem. Assome time went by I told the MD that although I had had about wiyh anemis as a young boy (6 or 7) my CBC over the years always fel within the normal range. I insisted that we explore this further.

A BMB was performedand I was told that I had low risk MDS. This was 12 yeaars ago. Since that my RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, WBC and Platelets have always been somewhat belownormal and stayed within a range that was not any major problem.

A second BMB was performed 2 years ago and ny blasts were falling again into the low risk category.

Last week I sawmy Hematologist and ny CBC resuts surprised me. My RBC, Hemogloibin, Hematocrit all were within the nromal range and my Platelets and WBC although below normal stil had raised up somewhat. I was elated.

Today I decided to begin to eat a Kale salad for lunch. This was prfompted by a friend who was a recent visitor and who eats Kale on a daily basis.

Then after my Kale sald lunch I decided to visit this site and discovered this topic. I will purchase K-2 andD-3 supplements, why not?

This is the most optimistic that I have felt in a long time. I do know that at 80 years of age my time is limited and I am not in charge to my schedued date of departure, but I never was. That is not something that I dwell in but I sure do feel good.