View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 22, 2018, 09:40 PM

Smile Hi- new here praying for support and help with answers bone marrow biopsy results

Good evening. I am so glad that I found this at night. My health decline started in September of last year. Going into hypokalemic shot with severe dehydration and an ice tea you for three days. I was discharged with a sick gallbladder, pneumonia, bladder infection, plural effusion. I was readmitted two days later own and emergency basis four emergency surgery on gallbladder removal. From there my health has declined and I have lost over 50 pounds weighing in at 105 now. I ended up in cardiac intensive care in January with influenza A, blood pressure of 60 ever 30, hemoglobin seven, plasma 40. I have ongoing Low red blood cell counts, ongoing low hematocrit and up and down hemoglobin counts. They did a blood transfusion upon arriving at ER via ambulance with no radial pulse and my doctors were stunned I made it. A Hematoligist came on board telling me that in the future a bone marrow biopsy may need to be done. This was ordered a few weeks ago and I’m trying to understand the results because he said my bone marrow at “the present” looked healthy, however that doesn’t mean there isn’t something brewing which is why he wants to continue following up with me. Low red blood cells carry oxygen to your organs and they have been low for quite some time. I also have breast implant disease (after having them removed I still have lingering silicone in my lymphnodes and body which upon research is highly linked to Lymphoma B. I wanted to share this part of my report which I have no clue what it means. I still don’t feel I have answers! My family history of cancer runs ramped on both sides and I’ve had precancerous tissues removed from colon and hysterectomy because of dysplasia. Here is a note I’m trying to figure out- CORE BIOPSY: Histologic sections of the core biopsy demonstrate a
cellular bone marrow demonstrating features of maturing trilineage
hematopoiesis. Any help, advice - I would be so very thankful. My nerves are shot and I’ve got to be here for my children. Thank you in advanced! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻