View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 19, 2017, 10:32 AM

Seeking Nexus Letters from Cancer Dr's

Hello all, and first of all a thank you to Bob Macfarlane for his continuing work in helping vets, us included, get information to continue this fight.

Bob has sent me lots of info that has helped! As would be expected, our first claim was denied since AML/MDS is not on the presumptive list.

Our VA Purple Heart rep has asked if we can gather more Nexus letters simply showing a DOCTOR or ONCOLOGISTS opinion that the cancer is "as likely as not" due to Agent Orange exposure.

I have one solid letter from dr Steensma as recommended by Bob M. but our rep says a few more would be helplful.

SO I'M ASKING FOR HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING
1. If you know of any additional Dr's that would write a letter in my dad's name , i can send them his Cytogenics report. (i already have one from Dr. Steensma), please send their names/contact info to me.

2. If you have your own Nexus letter you wouldn't mind sharing, that would be helpful and much appreciated!!! can send privately or i can share my email address with you.

Thanks in advance. Dad passed away this past Saturday Jan 14, at 65 years old. Mom needs some help from the VA to be able to make it.

April