View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 29, 2013, 09:15 AM

In the short amount of time he had, I think he was trying to highlight some of the more effective integrated treatments. And if you're thinking of doing some type of CAM approach, these are going to be the ones to try based on the research.

From what I could tell, he believes that improving your general health is necessary instead of just focusing on the diagnosis. Regarding the vitamin D/K2...Correcting this is important in that most of us are deficient in these and are involved in so many aspects of our health. Same for the Folate/B12. They are not well know or understood by doctors yet.

Based on what I've read, pretty much everyone needs to include K2 with their Vit D3.

It would have been helpful to hear some case studies on how he's treated patients with bone marrow failure and the outcomes. But I don't think he had the time.
Marlene, wife to John DX w/SAA April 2002, Stable partial remission; Treated with High Dose Cytoxan, Johns Hopkins, June 2002. Final phlebotomy 11/2016. As of July 2021 HGB 12.0, WBC 4.70/ANC 3.85, Plts 110K.