View Single Post
Old Thu Nov 28, 2013, 04:09 PM

Crystal,

It is easy for us to tell you not to worry until you know something. But the truth is you have a long week of thinking and thinking about this. It is only natural that you would want to google everything and find out as much as you can about your situation. The advice to stay with reliable sites is so valuable. There is so much information out there that is outdated and very, very, grim. Believe me I know. When my husband was first diagnosed, I was searching night and day to try to find out something about this disease that I knew so little about. However, you do have to limit yourself. Either do this by time or task. Otherwise you will drive yourself absolutely crazy!

Please know that you have a wealth of information and support right here. As everyone has said, once you know more, come back and post. Then people can weigh in on your situation.

Meanwhile, do something uplifting for yourself. A movie comes to mind, because that would "take you away" from the situation for almost two hours. Talking to a friend would be good also.

Best of luck to you. God bless and keep as positive as you can.

Deb