View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 9, 2015, 05:02 PM

Smile Ya-hooo Bob!!!

Not 5 min ago I wrote a friend and said "they have worn me down" and then I open your post...
A new political party won the senate in NC and in Dec my "permission slip" and request for his support and intervention was sent to his office; this am his rep said they never recevd it. Also, the rep advised me that I must chose one political office to seek help from or the "entire process will be slowed down", I told her I didn't think it could get any slower it would then just stop!. I have to resubmit my papers....I was so frustrated!!!! When I added that David died to a cancer not on the 'list' she doubted anything could be done......I saw RED.

Good luck on the 10th!!! you are a great man Bob! If anyone could get an act of Congress to review the MDS cause it is you.

AA/MDS org is offering a grant for a study involving anything impt to do with MDS You must be under 40 to apply...?... Honestly who will investigate the causes (AO) when there will be no future money in the results but would be for a cure?? Personally, I think if the VA can hold out another 10-16 years all the Vets and familes will be old, dying, dead or just won't file for benefits and that will be that.....I hate being so pessimistic about our American elected government.

Let me know how things go
barbara