View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 22, 2015, 11:37 AM

I still have great reservations about pinning this on Agent Orange in Vietnam unless there was direct exposure. I was in the jungles (infantry) the entire time I was there. Since Vietnam, I have been exposed to so many other chemicals/exhaust/second hand smoke/spraying lawn/spraying trees etc., that I would feel very reserved about blaming this on my service in Vietnam. No one else in my unit has had MDS and I have surveyed the unit well. I served my country at that time for better or for worse. I wouldn't expect any employer I have had since Vietnam to be monetarily responsible for the rest of my life for health problems that may not be directly attributed to the employment. I know too many veterans that have worked the system for every penny they can get. It takes money from those who have been "broken" in their military service. That is my opinion. I thank everyone for their military service.

Last edited by bailie : Sat Feb 28, 2015 at 10:59 AM.