View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 15, 2008, 10:08 AM

Thanks Eli

Hi Eli,

Thanks so much for your reply!

God bless you and your wife. My Dad had a boost in everything but then it keeps going down. The skin rashes are awful. Do you know if there is a way to take a photo of something so folks can see it and can write in if they have experienced it? I do see an insert image on this so maybe that will work. We are thinking of taking a photo with a digital camera and posting it so someone may know what is wrong. They are doing complete blood work on him to check everything in the blood. His counts are very low. I will see if I can get that info as well. He is going today for a transfusion. I am very active in promoting cord blood banking when people have babies ever since my Dad has become ill with MDS. Please feel free to check that out and promote it to folks you know so everyone having babies can take advantage of their child's stem cells as they are able to treat MDS with these cells. That site is www.cordofhope.com. Again thanks so much for your support!! I hope you can feel mine. We will keep you and your wife in our prayers as I do believe in their powers!!