Thread: LOW White Count
View Single Post
Old Fri Jul 8, 2011, 09:15 PM

Thanks Marlene
You are right on the money....my Dr said to only take Tylenol over 101--I was just getting nervous...once I had taken Tylenol on Dr's orders and to wait an hour, but it really didn't make much difference, as my fever kept getting higher and I could feel that it wasn't going to go down soon....That's when I made the last midnight run to the ER....which leads to 4 days in the hospital to run tests galore and they never find anything! I felt my fever break in the middle of the night, and today got fresh blood!

And am happy to say that the Avelox is working, as are the shots of Neupogen I had yesterday and today. Glad I dodged that bullet because tomorrow is my big meeting for the clinical trial!
Happy to report that my temp is normal at the moment!

Greg H & maumish....glad you like the picture! Trivia: Do you know where it's from?
Orange is the color of her parasol and the color for supporting Leukemia!
My newest mantra:
"And the 'gator goes hungry tonite"!
Cheri Age 54; dx Oct 2009 AML, induction chemo only;dx MDS July 2010,- PRBC transfusion dependent; Results BMB 8/4/11--- 6-8% blasts; Danazol 100 mg 3xday; quit Exjade/ GI distress; platelets holding 40's; Fluctuation in blasts in blood--Neupogen 3-4xweek; off Revlimid again! Procrit weekly