View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 17, 2013, 08:58 AM

Re

Wow, thank you Dan for the response, that is so good to hear! What about the pain during the procedure though (seeing as no sedation), any less or about the same? My main concern is that and also long-term bruising/aching when sitting/driving/sleeping, how do you find those activities? Sounds like the drill method could improve the outcome there.

Can I just ask also, does that mean you have 8 HOLES in your bone?? They can't re-use the same holes can they lol? And do those holes ever close up? I didn't think bone grew back. It seems like that would seriously weaken the bone? Sorry just a bit clueless about all this.

Hope you're treatments do some good. I am in UK so not sure if my hospital uses the drill, I will ask the nurse/doc. Thx and good luck with your healing!

And thx Deb (simul post lol!), that's good to hear aswell (I will also ask about the conscious sedation, but they said before they don't need it, hmmm yeah right but I DO lol!). I wonder if the drill method will become standard in future?

Last edited by mrfreeman : Sun Nov 17, 2013 at 09:48 AM.