View Single Post
Old Fri Mar 14, 2014, 02:02 PM

Hopeful and KMac, thanks a lot for the information, which has relieved my fear a bit. I will take some time to listen to the presentation and read the article.

Hopeful, my niece weighs about 50 kg and currently on 150 mg cyclosporine twice a day (i.e. 300 mg a day in total)

I will raise the information I read to our doctor if I have chance. The culture here is quite different from US, I think. Many doctors here are not willing or cannot afford to spend so much time to discuss with patients. Often, they think that they have explained enough, and it is not necessary for patients to understand so much details from the medical perspective as this is beyond the "role" of patients. They think patients should trust doctors, who will do their best to help patients.

Thanks you all for your sharing and kind words. Will keep praying for my niece and all on this forum.