View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 6, 2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa V View Post
Laura, I echo everything Karen has said. I follow all of your updates hoping to hear that life is getting better for you, only to hear of some new torture. I just wish I could do or say anything to help.

I always wonder if you knew what you know now, would you have made the same decisions, but of course that's not a fair question. You tried so many things before going the BMT route, and that was your only remaining option, so of course you had to take it! We all need to hear both the good and the bad to get a full picture, so your experience has been helpful in that respect. I just hope you find a doctor who can figure it all out and supply the magic bullet to make it better and give you your life back!
Hi Lisa,
Thanks to you too for the nice message.

It is funny you write the second paragraph. Because I have had a few thoughts in regards to this lately. But you are right....if I had know...what would I have done differently?....but I did what I thought was best at the time so I guess all I can do now is move forward.

I think the biggest thing would be....it is better to go to a big name place versus staying at a smaller place to be "close to home"....that would be my only big words of wisdom...

Laura