View Single Post
Old Mon Jun 11, 2012, 11:14 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliken2 View Post
Chris;
Great news about your Mom. I hope things continue to go in the right direction. Of course, it goes without saying - that it is best to keep her away from any infectious situation. And the Dr.'s office is one of the worst. Being a nurse - I know they pull the paper on the exam room table - but not all nurses sanitize the room - so you have no idea of what germs are left there to infect you while you wait. Make sure she wears one of the paper masks when she goes into any situation like that. Me - I carry a small bottle of Lysol spray - and I have Earl stand outside the room while I spray it - you know the old saying - "An ounce of precaution is worth a pound of cure". And anyone of you on the forum is already compromised. And DON'T read the magazines in the waiting area - you have no idea of what germs may be hiding there - and those are not sanitized for sure. Take your own book or magazine with you - for your own protection. Good luck to you both.
Thank you all for your reminders and concerns!!