View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 19, 2009, 02:57 PM

Smile Two drug regimen

Hi Kirby,
Sorry to take so long getting back to you. My BMB showed little change although the results for visual and flow were very different. The visual showed 10% blasts while the flow analysis showed only 2%, 1% fewer than the previous one. I'm not sure which to trust.

Anyhow, I went off of the low dose regimen of Revlimid about 3 months ago and then skipped vidaza for September because my counts were too low, possibly a holdover from the last prior revlimid doses. Counts were excellent in October so I'm taking a second month vacation from vidaza. Not sure where I'll go from here.

I'm feeling fine and have plenty of energy. The energy boost started about 4 months ago when I started taking wellbutrin. This normally a drug for ADHD kids, but the doc prescribing it said it could work to boost my energy and she was right.
Steve Kessler,Age 71, Dx 3/2001, Currently AML converted from MDS, 5q-, 11q23, Negative response to Aranesp, Revlimid. Partial response to Vidaza in the past. On a study using ON1910.NA, counts too low to go to Stanford on schedule.