There are many ways to navigate around and use Marrowforums
The Frequently-Asked Questions
pages should be your starting place. It can answer many of your questions.
Below are links you can bookmark for fast access to key site features and important forum threads. You can also take advantage of the navigation links at the top and bottom of every forum page.
Finding medical information
You can find informal discussions on many medical topics by browsing
the forums. If you don't see what you are looking for, register
and post your questions in the forums. It's free!
You can also
Learning to use the forums
- View the Bone Marrow Failure Diseases page.
- Follow links on the Medical Resources page, to foundations and associations, patient resources and support groups, bone marrow transplantation and stem cell transplantation information, general health information sites, and well-known treatment centers.
- Look for treatment centers on our interactive Treatment Center Map.
You can browse the forums by starting at the main forum page
and clicking links of interest. You can fill out a search form
to look for discussions on specific topics. The New Posts
link at the top of every forum page will show you the newest discussion threads and posts and the Today's Posts
link will show you threads and posts from the last 24 hours.
Once you register
as a forum member, you can also
- Fill out a User Profile.
- Reply to posts by others and participate in the discussions.
- Start new threads. We suggest that you search the forums first, since the answer may already be there. If not, select the most appropriate forum, click the forum title, and then click the New Thread button. If you can't decide where to put your thread, take your best guess or use the all-purpose Questions and Answers forum.
and you should
- View the Forum Rules. You are responsible for following them.
- View the Private Policy and consider how you would like to handle privacy issues.
For members only: