A free one-day patient and family forum will be held in Pittsburgh, PA, on Saturday, April 27, 2019. The forum will be hosted by the MDS Foundation
. It is one of 11 patient and family forums
scheduled for 2019.
Attendees will hear from leading MDS experts. Breakfast and lunch are included.
Topics to be covered:
- Defining MDS
- Current Therapies, Treatment Options, Bone Marrow Transplants, and Clinical Trials
- Patient & Caregiver Discussions
- Mobile apps - bring your smart phone or tablet
- Psychosocial Challenges, Quality of Life, and Quick Tips for Patients and Caregivers
- Caregiver Breakout Session
Presenters will include Dr. Salman Fazal, Allegheny Health Network.
Saturday, April 27, 2019, from 9:30am to 2:30pm
West Penn Hospital
Wintergarden Conference Center - First Floor
4800 Friendship Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 (Google map)
Use the online registration form or contact Janice Butchko at 1-800-637-0839 x212 or by email.
For more information, see the event flyer
or contact Janice Butchko.
If you plan to attend this patient and family forum, post in this thread to let other attendees know to look for you!
After the patient and family forum, let us know what you thought of the event.