The Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation
(AA&MDSIF) will hold six one-day conferences for AA, MDS, and PNH patients and their families in 2015, in six cities across the U.S.
Conference attendance will be free. Those who want to stay overnight can take advantage of discounted hotel rates. Plan to attend the patient conference closest to you.
2015 Patient and Family Conferences
(click link for conference details)
- Baltimore, Maryland - Saturday March 28, 2015
- Cleveland, Ohio - Saturday May 2, 2015
- San Francisco, California - Saturday July 18, 2015
- Boston, Massachusetts - Saturday September 19, 2015
- Chicago, Illinois - Saturday October 24, 2015
- Tampa, Florida - Saturday November 14, 2015
Each conference will include parallel (simultaneous) sessions on AA, MDS, and PNH, sessions to help you live with and cope with these diseases, and professionally-facilitated support sessions with your peers.
At each conference patients and family members will be able to
- meet medical experts face-to-face
- hear about the latest treatments and medical research
- learn skills for managing life with a bone marrow failure disease
- have your questions answered
- learn how to be your own advocate for the best care
- get to know other patients and family members like yourselves
- attend professionally-facilitated support sessions
- connect to a Community of Hope in your area
- learn about the AA&MDSIF Peer Support Connection
- learn how the AA&MDSIF can help you
The first conference registrations will open in December 2014.
We'll announce further details as they become available. You can also watch the AA&MDSIF Conferences
page for news.