View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 26, 2012, 12:01 PM

Hi Chirley,

Just a comment on the copper...your high iron can interfere with copper and zinc. It's common knowledge that proper mineral balance is important but no one really knows or understands the complete picture. High iron is disruptive to maintaining this balance. Hopefully, as you eliminate more iron, things will settle down.

Brigitta's comment about the cat treating you is interesting. I have been reading quite a bit about restoring voltage to the body in order to heal. And animals can sense areas in the body needing help (those that are low in voltage). By physically connecting to you, they are donating electrons to your body to help boost your energy. This happens with all body work like massage, reflexology, reike, etc. Energy/electricity is often overlooked as an integral piece of health. I just finished Dr. Jerry Tennant's book "healing is voltage" which helped me make the connection between the various alternative modalities we used over the past ten year to restore John's health.

Take care,
Marlene
Marlene, wife to John DX w/SAA April 2002, Stable partial remission; Treated with High Dose Cytoxan, Johns Hopkins, June 2002. Final phlebotomy 11/2016. As of July 2021 HGB 12.0, WBC 4.70/ANC 3.85, Plts 110K.