View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 20, 2008, 08:57 PM

Hi All

All the results are in from the CT scan and the Cystoscapy done on Nellie. All seems to be fine for now. Follow-up Ultrasound in six months. No answers as to her bloating. We believe it maybe the a side effect of all the meds. Kidney function slightly elevated and blood sugars are up and down. Fortunately Nellie has many doctors watching over her.

WBC dipped to 3.9, Plts @ 179 and hgn 9.3. Received Procrite 60, 4 more days of Vidaza, then Nuelasta on Monday after Christmas. She feels tired usually mid afternoon, takes a nap then up and around couple hours later. She is managing to do some cooking several times a week, and to slowly clean her own house. I am not much help, but I do some. She loves to cook and clean, says it makes her feel better when she is does.

I wish her red cells would climb to aroung 11 and stay there for awhile. Would make a nice Christmas present, Lord..... I hope you all get what you would like for Christmas, and an extra measure of health. Merry Christmas to all and to all good fight.

PS, thanks for being here for us.

Eli
Eli, husband of Nellie (64), dx 3/08 MDS RAEB-1 w/abs, 2nd BMB 9/08 after 4 cyls blast dn to .5, Vidaza reduced 50% on 11/19 after sudden drop in CBC, 8th cycle completed 12/26/08. BMB 2/09 blast 17%. Seven day Induction Therapy completed 3/23/09, Started Salvage Therapy 5/5/09. Stopped 5/8/09.